[ Physicians Consulting Network (PCN®) ]
CONNECTING CLIENTS TO SPECIALTY HEALTH CARE AUDIENCES
Physicians Consulting Network (PCN®) is the only health care research panel that combines senior-level survey expertise with access to thousands of hard-to-reach, highly engaged specialists. In a world where drug development is becoming more specialized, PCN connects you with your high-value health care professionals, such as oncologists, neurosurgeons and diabetes educators.
Managed by a dedicated service team, PCN delivers much more than access to 70,000 professionals, from primary care and specialty physicians, dentists, veterinarians and other health care professionals. You can rely on:
- a highly responsive team of senior-level researchers who provide research advice, from design and scripting to fielding and data processing.
- exceptional scripting skills that can handle the most sophisticated survey logic; we routinely undertake complex chart studies that gather patient level data as well as choice-based models to inform forecasting decisions.
- high response rates and industry-leading verification processes that yield the most precise answers for high-stakes decisions.
- extremely fast turnaround times on bids and surveys, including quick-pulse surveys to inform study incidence for research design.
We also offer custom recruiting services and list matching to connect you with your target audiences on PCN. Click here to see a full list of specialties covered by PCN.
To learn about our uniquely representative consumer research panel, KnowledgePanel®, click here.
- Introducing QuantM – A Breakthrough in Mobile Research!
- Physicians and Smartphones, EHRs – KN Previews 2011 Followup Study; 2010 Survey Showed Strong Adoption
- PCN® Team Completes Complex Physician Project on Tight Schedule for Princeton Brand Econometrics
- Physicians Consulting Network (PCN®): An Online Solution for Complex Health Care Research
- KN Expands in Pharma Research with Acquisition of CMR – Press Release, 12/08/09
ARTICLE AND PRESS RELEASE LINKS
- Physicians Consulting Network Expands Global Data Collection Capabilities, 05/25/11
- Pharmalot — What Doctors Do with Their Smartphones, 03/31/11
- New Research Shows MDs Prefer a Mix of Digital, Face-to-Face Marketing, 03/31/11
- Engage Physicians via Smartphones – MARKETING:health, 07/30/11
- Doctors and Smartphones: EHR Implications - Health Populi & KN's PCN®, 07/09/10
- Survey of Nearly 11,000 Doctors Shows Strong Adoption of Electronic Health Records, Other Digital Technologies, 07/07/10