[ MultiMedia Mentor® ]
Your people-centric view of media and brands
In today's advertising and media world, combining digital and traditional media for maximum strategic targeting is now a requirement for brand building and media planning. But where can you obtain the necessary combination of media detail and information on consumer brand behavior?
MultiMedia Mentor® creates these linkages with unparalled precision – serving media companies, ad agencies, marketers and researchers. With MultiMedia Mentor®, you have the richest industry information about the time people spend within and across eight key media (including your brand and category users) – all of which you can leverage for more effective marketing and media action.
KN also offers MultiMedia Snapshot reports – fact-filled overviews of essential media use trends, drawn from MultiMedia Mentor data. In just a few minutes, these easily digestible reports bring you up to speed on simultaneous media use and other key trends driving marketplace change.
All Mentor data is collected on KnowledgePanel – the only online panel based on a representative sample of the full U.S. population. We survey online continuously for their time spent (including simultaneous use) with media, and we collect in-depth information on their use of a variety of product categories, from beverages to credit cards. You can access and analyze this information using exclusive MultiMedia Mentor software packages.
Roadmaps to best in class targeting and brand building
In its syndicated form, MultiMedia Mentor can help you
- find the media incrementality you need in your planning and brand targeting
- how best to combine Internet, TV and mobile media to reach upper-income targets
- identify how people are using and combining new and traditional media
- how much emphasis to put on Internet in a campaign designed to reach working mothers with young children
- understand media shifts by tracking how emerging media are affecting time spent with traditional media
- find out how innovative media combinations can get more value from advertising dollars
- how to use television, digital and radio together to reach Hispanics in Spanish dominant households
- define the packages and impact of advertising across multiple media properties, including Web sites, mobile applications, and more
In addition, because the MultiMedia Mentor measurement is conducted on KnowledgePanel®, we can now easily create custom Mentor views. These views can take two forms:
- Media and/or Brand Behaviors that enrich the core Mentor data set with a customized set of detail about time spent with specific media properties and /or brand usage
You can, for example, track the simultaneous Internet and TV use of people who are frequent consumers or users of a beer brands, fans of a particular team, or members of any other consumption or affinity group
- Linkage of Media and/or Consumer Brand Behaviors with Custom Survey Research – whether your need is understanding attitudes and usage, brand segments or new product potential.
With a detailed custom study, you can study almost any type of brand/media connection, such as
- where and how people are exposed to a media company brand that has multiple Web sites (including mobile), programming available online, a magazine and more
- how those who are heavy versus light users of a specific credit card or retail outlet or other service differ in their uses of media
MultiMedia Mentor reflects KN's commitment to informing client decisions with the most accurate and relevant information. From questionnaire design to collection to analysis, we make precision and practical value key priorities of our research.
Give yourself the confidence to be sure about your brand building through media.
- KN Online Research Helps Publishers, Advertisers, Agencies Identify Media Engagement Models for the Digital Future
- MultiMedia Mentor®: Providing New Depth and Breadth in Defining Your Consumers' Brand/Media Connection
- Beijing and Beyond: A Customized Approach to Defining the Impact of Cross-Media Events
David C. Tice
- Following the Dollars in New Media and Marketing
Interview with Joe Mandese
- Meeting the Challenge of Cell Phone-Only Households, Young Adults and Minorities: Introducing Address-Based Sampling to KnowledgePanel®
Charles DiSogra, J. Michael Dennis, and Patricia Graham
- Staying a Step Ahead of the Media Tide
- Digital Realities
- Defining the Value of Cross-Media Properties and Advertising: A New Approach Offers Efficiencies, Savings, and Accuracy
- "Engagement" is in the Eye of the Beholder
- Finding Metrics for a Brand-New Medium
Interview with Lynn Gutstadt
- Accurate Measurement & Media Hype: Placing Consumer Media Technologies in Context
- Bringing Branding and Research Together to Understand Consumers
Interview with Christopher Piotrowski
- Thought Leader Forum: Opportunities In Media Convergence
John Carey, Albert Cheng, Richard Fielding and Horst Stipp
- Leveraging the Connections Between Media Choices and Lifestyle
Maura E. Clancey and Robert L. DeFelice