[ Hispanic Research ]
To reliably inform targeted marketing and media, online survey research needs to reflect the full Hispanic population, with its 50.5 million voices; but too often, key populations have been excluded. Knowledge Networks is changing all that.
Understanding U.S. Hispanics in all of their diversity requires the fierce commitment and deep expertise offered by Knowledge Networks. With its recent acquisition of Garcia Research Associates, KN extended its long-standing commitment to Hispanic research, becoming the leading force guiding research that helps you tap $1 trillion in Hispanic buying power. Our survey research goes beyond language identifiers to include Acculturated, Bicultural and Acculturated Hispanic consumers, as well as those that were without internet access.
KN's Hispanic resources now include 15 full time expert researchers and two unmatched online panels that we use to identify the organic growth and portfolio opportunities an effective Hispanic marketing and media effort can bring you. Those panels are:
- KnowledgePanel LatinoSM - an online panel covering roughly 97% of Hispanic households in the U.S., including those that were previously without Internet access at home.
- Cada CabezaSM – an opt-in online panel created by research experts who truly understand the cultural nuances of this population. Cada Cabeza excels where other opt in panels fall short by including not only English speaking Hispanics but those who are Spanish dominant and bilingual.
KN applies our unique Calibration methodology to blend the samples from KnowledgePanel Latino and Cada Cabeza. When calibrated, the combined sample sources result in the highest available accuracy and therefore certainty of results.
Knowledge Networks Hispanic experts deliver value to Consumer Packaged Goods, Retail, Pharma and Media clients by applying sophisticated analytic techniques to Hispanic Research:
- sizing and segmenting your Hispanic marketplace
- developing positioning and messaging that speak to the diverse Hispanic targets most effectively
- deciding which concepts resonate
- evaluating the relationships brands (brand equity)
- understanding consumer shopping habits and the impact of in-store marketing efforts (through shopper insights)
- integrating qual/quant using our Quale suite of products, providing an online venue for deeper learning about thoughts and motivations
- ESPN Deportes Case Study
- KN Panel Expansion Update: KN Adds Hispanics, Young Adults - A:I/R, Spring 2011
- Gaining Trust and Participation from the Hardest-to-reach Survey Respondents
- Don't Just Translate, Relate – KnowledgeBase/AMA Marketing News
- Building Better Platforms for Hispanic Marketing: An Interview with Latinum's David Wellisch
- Marketing to Hispanics. Can You Afford Not to Research this Consumer Group?
Patricia Graham and Jannet Torres
Featured Press Releases & Links
- A New Investment Bonanza for Latin Media/Marketing Properties? – Portadaonline.com, 8/18/11
- Knowledge Networks Acquires Garcia Research Associates – Extends Leadership in Hispanic Consumer Research, 7/06/11
- Client Demand, Population Trends Drive Expansion of Knowledge Networks Online Panel, 1/06/11
- Knowledge Networks Launches First Online Panel to Represent All Facets of the U.S. Latino Population
- Study: 91% of Hispanics aware of DTV transition – Broadcasting & Cable