[ Cross-media Audiences ]
Knowledge Networks possesses uniquely strong dual expertise in digital and traditional media – making us an ideal partner for creating more effective media plans across many media, or to establish reach across dozens of vehicles. KN can turn to a variety of syndicated and custom solutions to measure audiences for almost any combination of media – from HDTV to print to mobile video.
KN can help you find out:
- where and when cross-media coverage of an event – like the Olympics or FIFA World Cup – is reaching different types of consumers (Total TouchSM)
- how to target young male soda drinkers more effectively by allocating ad dollars to different media (MultiMedia Mentor®)
- what is the combined reach of a single media company's Web sites, magazine, and radio stations (custom MultiMedia Mentor®)
Defining the audiences you are reaching
NBCU and ESPN both rely on Total Touch to establish the value of cross-media advertising for some of their most important and complex event coverage. It is a scalable, single-source solution for assessing consumer exposure and reactions across dozens of media, including out-of-home use. KN can easily adapt the Total Touch method for any media stakeholder trying to measure and understand a multiplatform media execution; and we can include custom questions about sponsors, product category users, or audience diagnostics.
Click here to learn more.
Allocating media for greater targeting efficiency
With MultiMedia Mentor, you have the richest industry information about the time people spend within and across media (including your brand and category users) – all of which you can leverage for more effective marketing and media action. MultiMedia Mentor® services are available as both a syndicated and custom service.
Click here to learn more
- KN Online Research Helps Publishers, Advertisers, Agencies Identify Media Engagement Models for the Digital Future
- The "On-Demand" Future of Media Buying and Planning
Interview with Anthony Katsur, MediaMath
- TV and Online Video – Finding an "Over-the-Top" Business Model
Interview with David Charmatz, Mediaxiom
- For Vancouver Olympics, NBCU Relies on Knowledge Networks Cross-Media Data
- Beijing and Beyond: A Customized Approach to Defining the Impact of Cross-Media Events
David C. Tice
- Defining the Value of Cross-Media Properties and Advertising: A New Approach Offers Efficiencies, Savings, and Accuracy